Monday, October 26, 2009

blogish

In the news earlier the week i read about a high school in Chicago that has 115 expecting or already moms attending their school. It said that it would take up 6 pages in the year book of just moms/moms to be. Also a little tag that they added in it was that they were also turning a former crack house into a daycare for the kids.
I think this ties in with what we have discussed because we have gone over an article that talks about how young teenage girls are becoming more unruly. I think this school in Chicago needs to rethink how they are handling this situation. Now even though the girls are staying in school it just a shame that they are having kids at such a young age. I don't think they truly know the consequences of what they are doing at such a young age. I also don't think it is all of the girls fault either. I feel the boys are part to blame also. It also doesn't seems like the young teens are getting any consequences for their actions.
I was sorta sad to see this since it seems like the young moms are not given a chance to see their true potential since they now have something to hold them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment